Sunday, May 18, 2008

Surprise Party


I have to give Kim credit and all that were involved in the planning of an awesome party . I really didn't have any idea until it was to late(everyone was yelling surprise) I thought maybe next week at someones house would be a small get together, but this (Reds) was far better, I received a lot of great gift's and some I will be sharing at Grandma Troost party. ( hope grandma doesn't have Internet and can read this) Its fun to have a party with such good friends and family-Gary


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kim! You did it!

Anonymous said...

Ok Gary, I was thinking last night for some reason. I can hardly believe that your 40. It seems like just yesterday you were wearing your snake skin cowboy boots and were giving us red vines from the top of your fridge when you would baby sit us at the farm house. And would always start wrapping paper fights at birthday get together....I guess some things never change!! Happy Birthday