Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Good Dose of Home!!


Thank you dad, I had an amazing weekend home. It was great to see everyone again. We only have 367 more days before we're home for good!! Mothers Day was amazing having a home cooked meal with more than one person was great. Stacey sorry that I talk more than I helped prepare. Monday I got some panera and headed in the back to have some alone time. I was totally in my own element I felt like a little kid who knew I would get so excited over a dandelion. Thank-you everyone supporting us we love you like crazy! OH P.S I got a new job today at a real company!








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Andrea. All those places look familiar except that first one. . . what is that???
Thanks for all the fun surprises, namely you w/HUGE bow! Congratulations on your new job.
love you.

Anonymous said...

It was so great having you home..Thank you making some time for us. Congrats on your real company job. You will excel.. Enjoy Florida as the time will fly..the pictures were great it makes me appreciate what's right in front of me...
talk to you soon ..kim

Anonymous said...

Andrea Joy! So glad that your dad flew you home for Mother's Day, what a wonderful surprise.
Nice self portrait, just you and the old tree..love you grammy

Anonymous said...

The first picture...I don't even know what that is. It was next to a brush pile in the old motocross field.I thought that it was pretty cool so I took a picture. I was hoping that someone else might know what it is?

Anonymous said...

oh, I bet its an old gourd birdhouse. . . .

Anonymous said...

Andrea Joy.. I had grandpa look at the photo, and sure enough, your mom was right. Dad and Uncle Jerry cut down Gram Troost's pine tree that was blocking her view, and the birdhouse was in the tree,which by the way, she asked where it went. Mystery solved. luv grammy