Monday, September 1, 2008










Here we are back in the lower peninsula . . . and I have to admit that we are missing ol' Lake Superior! We had a great time and had lots of adventures including hiking and eating lunch by a mountain stream, fighting off more than a few black flies (OK, I was ready to bag it all at this point), drinking a pot of coffee every morning in a new location, eating muffins made by monks and of course, spending a little time with Stacey and Jason. Below are a few pics from our adventure. (This picture of David practically laying on the ground with his camera is for the children . . . . he's famous for his timed photos).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! We missed you
Bernise

Anonymous said...

Nice photos Renee. I like to see Stacey doing what she likes best..riding her bike! glad you had such a great trip! mom

Anonymous said...

OH mom I saw the picture of dad and i chuckled to my self!! You have to love someone that is at least consistent... there could be worse things :) I am glad that you are home i don't like being out of cell phone reach from the both of you. I told stacey that the rolls have switched what a strange world!! See you soon love you Andrea Joy