Friday, June 20, 2008

We are ready for Guests!






Remember the two rooms with the hole cut between them? Ross, Ryan and Stacey are not going to recognize their old rooms (this is a good thing). Its hard to get a good overall picture but it turned out so nice. David did lots of painting, installing and furniture moving and then was the guy you could hear mowing at 10:30 at night.

The picture is the one we bought at an auction in the Dominican. . . . who knew it would be so much work to bring it home and hang it on a wall!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad the rooms look amazing!! Tim and I can't wait to come and stay with you....mostly for snacks :) Just messing, Great Job I love it!! Love u

Anonymous said...

P.S I lived down stairs for a while to but then you remember you liked me better and moved me upstairs :) ha ha

Anonymous said...

Really? You were downstairs? Where? I'm sure we moved you back upstairs because we could keep a better eye on you!

Anonymous said...

David and Renee.. You rooms looks awesome, is this a mother-in-law room too? :>) luv mom