Wednesday, April 9, 2008


Hello! Just a few notes from the JA class that I taught this past 5 weeks. I loved the class, the teacher and the school but the last week they had a sub . . . .(how did you act in elementary school when you had a sub)? HOKEY PETE. Of course, they redeemed themselves with the cards. However, I'm sure the sub is still recuperating! One of the cards I didn't post said that 'we are still going to rob the bank' . . . . .OK, not sure I communicated the JA message very well!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom im sure it's the water that WON them over!!

Anonymous said...

You are mocking me about the Cook water aren't you? Well, missy with the pants. . . they wrote these BEFORE the water was handed out! :)
What are you up to today?

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee..I have often thought that you should have been an elementary teacher..sweet notes.
mom

Anonymous said...

Well, after only 45 minutes, 1 time a week, I am in dire need of Starbucks and a nap! I don't think I have the stamina required to be a teacher!